CONTADORA ISLAND DAY PASS – PLAYA CACIQUE
Contadora Island Passday – Mar & Oro is the only hotels on the island, Contadora, with direct access to the the most beautiful beach on the island, Cacique Beach.
Minimum: 2 Persons
- Water transportation by Ferry from Panama / Playa Galeón (Round Trip)
- Land Transportation from Playa Galeon / Hotel (Round Trip)
- Welcomed Drink: Cuba Libre.
- Lunch served with a non-alcoholic drink.
- Beach chairs and umbrella.
- Use of Facilities Mar & Oro: bath – Changers.
- Governmental Taxes
- Departure Time: 6:30 AM
- Return Time: 5:00 PM
- It is very important to carry your original Passport or Cedula ID.
- Recommended to carry bills of low denominations ($ 5.00, $ 10.00, $ 20.00), since there are no ATMs.
- Towels, Camera, changes of clothes, sunscreen, hat, beach shoes, insect repellent, sunglasses and swimsuit.
- Allowed to take your snorkel gear, but the diving tanks are not allowed.
- If your backpack is not waterproof, we recommend you store your belongings in a thick plastic bag and then place it inside your backpack.
- Only one piece of baggage per person is allowed.
- You can hire the private transportation option for an additional cost.
Mandatory: A covid PCR or antigen test is required with a period of no more than 48 hours before the trip. Without the test it is not allowed to board the ferry.