The Panama Canal and City Tour provides you the opportunity to see this revolutionary architectural work considered to be the “eighth wonder of the world”. From the Exhibition Center of the Miraflores Locks, you will see the impressive operation and the transit of vessels on this aquatic journey.
A visit to the Causeway Bay of Panama, provides a panoramic view of the city. Also, the beautiful Casco Antiguo is where the famous Altar de Iro can be found.
The itinerary for your 5 days /4 nights vacation in Panama is as follows:
- Day 1: Airport transfer Tocumen Airport | Riu Plaza Panama City check in
- Day 2: Partial Transit to Panama Canal | Folkloric – Dinner Show Tinajas
- Day 3: Panama Canal and City Tour
- Day 4: Panama Canal Railway, Panama Canal Gatun Locks, and Portobelo
- Day 5: Riu Plaza, Panama City check out | Airport transfer Tocumen Airport
Prices starting from $1,020+ per person double occupancy