Embera Indigenous Community Tour is a must do when visiting Panama. Upon arrival at the pier of one of the most popular piers of the Panama Canal Chagres River, the river journey begins in the canoe. The journey will include the nature that surrounds the way and a visit to Monkey Island before reaching the village of Embera. Your Embera tour guide will teach you about their traditions, natural medicine and history. Following a delicious lunch of fresh fried fish, plantains and cassava, you will get to enjoy and participate in their traditional dances. There is a market area where you can buy handicrafts made by the people of the community.
The itinerary for your 5 days /4 nights vacation in Panama is as follows:
- Day 1: Airport transfer Tocumen Airport | Riu Plaza Panama City check in
- Day 2: Partial Transit to Panama Canal | Folkloric – Dinner Show Tinajas
- Day 3: Embera Indigenous Community Tour
- Day 4: Panama Canal Railway, Panama Canal Gatun Locks, and Portobelo
- Day 5: Riu Plaza, Panama City check out | Airport transfer Tocumen Airport
Prices starting from $1,070+ per person double occupancy