GUNA YALA DAY PASS – COCO BLANCO.
Mínimum 2 Person
- Transfer in 4×4 from Panama City until Carti Port. (Share Round Trip Transfer)
- Transfer in boat from Carti Port, canvas roof and life jacket. (Share Round Trip Transfer)
- Breakfast Served
- Lunch Served.
- Entrance to the regional reserve tax.
- Puerto Carti Tax.
- Visited islands Tax.
- Island: Ogobsibudub (Coco Blanco), Sichirdub (Hormiguita), Piscina Natural y (Assudub Bibbi (Perro Chico) o Assudub Dummad (Perro Grande) o Wissudub (Isla Chichime).
- Guna Local Tour Guide.
- Transport Insurence.
Schedule: Transport 4*4 in Share Service
Departure from Panama: 5:00 am – 5:30 am
Returne from the Island: 3:00 pm – Arrive in Panama 6:30 pm
Travel Time: From Panama City to Cartí and vice versa are approximately: 2.3 hours at 3 hours.
Travel Distance: From Panama City to Cartí and vice versa are approximately: 110km (68 miles).
- Beverage: on the island are sold from $2.00
- Visit to other islands, which are not described in the select package.
- Is Permits bringing drink and snack, don´t charge for corkage.
- It is very important to bring the Original Passport or Panamanian ID, Gunas Laws, are not allow access to the regional reserve.
- We recommend that you carry bills of lower denominations ($5.00, $10.00, $20.00) there´s none ATM.
- Towels, camera, changes of clothes, glasses, sunscreen, hat, water shoes, insect repellent.
- It is to your liking, you can bring your snorkeling equipment, and more dive tanks are not permitted.
- If your backpack is not waterproof, we recommend that you store their belonging, in a thick plastic bag and then place it closed inside his backpack.
- Only allowed one piece of luggage per person.
- All Guna Yala islands package passday include the pick up at hotel, accommodation, terminal transport in Panama City (Round Trip) in auto share 4×4 with 6 passengers per car in total.
- Breakfast is typical Panamanian style and the lunch is based on the catch of the day, includes fish or mixed seafood. Additional price for lobster, shrimp, prawns.
- The tax charged to the entrance in the district of Guna Yala, is a tax established by the highest Authority of the Guna Yala area, called the Kuna General Congress (CGK), it is requested for the benefit of the indigenous people, for the development of various programs and activities.
- Carry original personal identity documents, Panamanian ID or Passport, without this requirement not is allowed access to the region, at KM 19 of the Guna Yala area, the monitoring stations are located: the Police (SENAFRONT) and the Congress General Guna (CGK). The Police Control Station they requested, and you need to show the documents of personal identity, this control measure.
- You can hire private at an additional cost.