Day Pass at the Playa Blanca All-Inclusive Bearch Resort.
Playa Blanca All-Inclusive Beach Resort in Panama has everything necessary for an unforgettable beach vacation. At the all-inclusive dining to world-class resort-style amenities, you will enjoy the best of everything.
Minimum: 1 People
- Use of facilities
- Breakfast Buffet
- Lunch Buffet
- Water, sodas, juices
- Alcoholic drinks
- Government Taxes
- Check In Time: 8:00 AM
- Check-out Time: 5:00 PM
- It is very important to carry your original Passport or Cedula.
- Recommended to carry bills of low denominations ($ 5.00, $ 10.00, $ 20.00), since there are no ATMs.
- Towels, Camera, changes of clothes, lenses, sunscreen, hat, beach shoes, insect repellent, flashlight, sunglasses and swimsuit.
- Allowed to take your snorkel gear, but the diving tanks are not allowed.
- If your backpack is not waterproof, we recommend you store your belongings in a thick plastic bag and then place it inside your backpack.
- Only one piece of baggage per person is allowed.
- You can hire the private transportation option for an additional cost.
- Not applicable for holidays, national holidays or holidays.
- From the comfort of your home, you can purchase of your Visit to the Caribbean, through PanaJam Tours, your agency authorized by the Panama Tourism Authority.